CHOCALATES!!!

CHOCALATES!!!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Real Steel

Yesterday we had a cell group outing at 1U. The guys didnt come so it became more like a girls outing. This outing is supposed to celebrate Valerie's birthday. I never seen her until yesterday lol. Anyway, because Jehanne and Valerie went for the Sunday service, they arrived late and we missed the first 20 minutes of the movie!!=(  The guys wanted to watch the movie and yet they themselves didnt come. Kyleen bought an extra ticket because one of the guys didnt tell her that he was not coming. Being an organizer is not easy. Thanks Kyleen for organizing this outing!!

Real Steel is quite nice and the little boy is so cute! His name is Dakota Goyo. He is 12 years old and Bernice and I agreed that he will be very handsome when he grows up. OMG!! I just read wikipedia and he acted as young Thor!! We watched that movie 2 weeks ago. My goodness, he's just so cute!


  


Dakota Goyo Picture

I dunno why I call him little even though he is just 3 years younger than me. Who knows? I might have a crush on him in a few years timeXD

Soundtracks from Real Steel:
1. Fastlane – Bad Meets Evil (Edited)
2. Here’s A Little Something For Ya – Beastie Boys (Edited)
3. Miss The Misery – Foo Fighters
4. The Enforcer – 50 Cent (Unreleased)
5. Make Some Noise – The Crystal Method Featuring Yelawolf
6. Till I Collapse – Eminem (Edited)
7. One Man Army – Prodigy & Tom Morello
8. Give It A Go – Timbaland Featuring Veronica
9. The Midas Touch – Tom Morello
10. Why Try – Limp Bizkit (Edited)
11. Torture – Rival Sons
12. All My Days – Alexi Murdoch
13. Kenton – Danny Elfman

I like the instrumental songs they played in the movie. I dun really like the rock songs, well except for Give It A Go and Torture. All My Days guitar strumming is quite nice too.

These are the instrumentals that I like:

Real Steel Original Motion Picture ScoreMusic by Danny Elfman.

1. Charlie Trains Atom
2. On The Move
3. Into The Zoo
4. Why We’re Here (feat. vocal by Poe)
5. Meet Atom
6. It’s Your Choice
7. Safe With Me
8. Atom Versus Twin Cities
9. … For A Kiss
10. Get In The Truck
11. Bonding
12. Twin Cities’ Intro
13. Parkway Motel (feat. vocal by Poe)
14. This Is A Brawl
15. You Deserve Better
16. Into The Ring
17. Taking A Beating
18. Final Round
19. People’s Champion

Real Steel Movie Score
We ate lunch at Food Republic. Bernice took photos of our food. I'm kinda hopeless with taking pictures of food cuz I only remember my wanting to take picture of it when I'm halfway through eating. I ate very little, just salad and chicken creamy soup for lunch cuz I ate a lot before the movie. First I ate Tako, Japanese version of fishball, though the fillings are chicken and cheese, not fish. Then my mum took us to Nyonya Colours to eat some more cuz we are still hungry. I ate chee cheong fun and cucuk udang while my mum and brother ate nasi lemak and cucuk udang. Bernice bought popcorn and coke I had a share in that too.

Bernice ate chilli chicken rice, Jehanne ate asam laksa and otak-otak (everybody tried the otak-otak except Valerie), Valerie ate pattaya and Kyleen ate noodles. Though I'm not sure what it is called, it has mushrooms and er.. I cant remember. We went to Popular before we went home. I actually left at 5pm cuz my bro and I were engrossed with our storybooks while my mum was trying to persuade us to go back.

I am reading I Am Number 4 at the moment and some of the scenes of the movie is  included in the book. I bet the main character in the book is more handsome than the one in the movie.

That's all for now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment