CHOCALATES!!!

CHOCALATES!!!

Friday, October 7, 2011

I'm In Love ♥♥♥

Yesterday was the last day of the first wave of PMR. I had a good time relaxing when I came back home. We watched an old movie--Nottinghill. It was well received by critics but I found it boring at first and ok after that. They have such lovely and soulful songs. The kind of music that the generation we are born is so beautiful!! I LOVE those songs. Boyzone's No Matter What, Shania Twain's You're The Way, etc. I knew those songs but I never knew the titles. My new resolution is to check out those old songs during the hols. I drifted away to Christian songs while checking out those songs yesterday. Hillsong is a very nice band. I even check out Sanctus Real but it's the noisy type. Quite nice, but not my type of music.

I wanted to blog yesterday but didnt get to. Anyway, I will like to give the honour to God that I'm not streesed out and having all those negative feelings, and I will want to thank him for everything. The questions for Science wasnt that bad, I managed to wake up early to study without the help of the alarm clock.

Yesterday I was a bit emo when I was pondering about the meaning of best friend. Best friend, is who you actually confide everything to, is someone who stand by you no matter what, and are always there for you. I realized sadly, that this is not the 'best friend' qualities that I can find in any human. While fiddling with the calculator, I realized, that God is the one. The bestest best friend anyone can have. But I dont think this is mutual because we are not really God's best friend, are we? We betray and disappoint Him again and again, I think we dont deserve to be His friend. Anyway, I managed to cheer up after that.

I read in Zoe's post that it isnt good to have music playing in our head during the exam. I find this happening to me though. I missed my piano, especially I'm bored after finishing the exam and staring blankly to space. My music teacher did encourage me to be a music teacher before, what with the flexible hours and all. The thing is, if I ever get myself involve in the music industry, I think I want to be a performer instead. Like Richard Glayderman and Yiruma? Piano is so common now I dont think anybody wants to fork out extra cash to watch a person playing the piano, but it's different for electone. The Japanese performers came to give an Electone concerts and they are really cool. The songs are VERY VERY NICE.

I thank God that we do not need to go to school today. Or else I will miss the cert. I prayed to God about it. Actually it isnt really about the cert, but this year I told myself I'm not gonna miss school this year, and I want to keep my word. I want to show myelf that I'm not a person who gives up easily. Thanks Bernice for informing me about it!

Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and HOORAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment