CHOCALATES!!!

CHOCALATES!!!

Friday, October 28, 2011

98º =)



I watched Nottinghill a few weeks ago and I heard this song in the movie. It was really sweet. Do watch!! You wont regret it. This song is old school music, so it's vry nice. I LOVE this band!! These guys were quite handsome in their days, as you can see when you watch this music video. They sang Because Of You, and I'm sure everybody heard this song b4 even tho they dunno the title (eg me). I would have insert that video too but I dunno how to insert a few videos in the same post. Uh, can you teach me Zoe?

Btw, my mum called up DUMC and found out the church camp her friend's daughter is going is under the Chinese congregation, and the camp is at early December (or is it Nov?), while the english camp is at 18-21 December. My mum intends to sign me up for the english church camp. Anybody going? Bernice, Zoe, Kyleen? You can come too, Zoe you know. The fees is RM150.

Wanna go find more songs, byes!

No comments:

Post a Comment