CHOCALATES!!!

CHOCALATES!!!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Music

Zoe is right. Old school music is nicer than contemporary music. Btw does those Boyzone songs and Shania Twain songs count as old school?

I'm a bit obsessed with Disney cartoons at the moment. It's just very nostalgic and I miss my childhood when I do not need to worry about anything at all, and everyday I watch cartoons which I dont understand. Play games, have fun. So when I came across those Disney songs on YOUTUBE, I started to appreciate the music and the quality of the cartoons then. Unlike now when the cartoons are quite lame. But I'm not fit to judge considering my age. I stopped watching cartoons a few years ago (except some occasional episodes when my brother is watching cartoons I will watch too) cuz I think cartoons are baby-ish but now I think that cartoons play a significant role in our lives. After all, we gro up watching cartoons, dont we? We had our fun and laughter watching cartoons, so when a few decades later we came across the same cartoons, we will be like 'Hey I watched this before!'. So it's very nostalgic, at least to me. And the difference of watching the cartoons we watched when we were young is that we understand the plot of the story now.

The music made during the era when we were born was the genre of music I like best. It's touching, sentimental, nostalgic and peaceful. The music nowadays are catchy, but you get bored of it fast. Those type of music dont bring any significance to me, it just makes me feel like dancing (even though I dunno how to). The songs I like are songs that make me feel something, ponder about the meaning of it and try to treasure it in my heart.

I spent the whole night copying lyrics. One day I wanna go to my grandmother's place to watch cartoons which my house dangerously lack. The Sleeping Beauty discs I only have disc 1, I dunno what happen to the Lion King discs, and some of the cartoons are quite blur, eg Fa Mulan. It kept stopping and I got annoyed.

I need to download more oldies, Chrisian songs, Korean songs and delete whatever I dont want in my mp3 player.

My mum heard that there is a Christian Camp organised by DUMC from a non-Christian friend. Funny that we never heard of that even though we attend that church. Mum wants me to go.. So if it clashes with the warehouse sale for guitars, my parents will be choosing the guitar for me. Man, i wanna go to the warehouse sale.. It's at Yamaha (I think at the Kelana Jaya one) in December. So I'm gonna get a guitar:)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment