CHOCALATES!!!

CHOCALATES!!!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Finding Japanese Songs

I'm now finding japanese songs cuz I wanna download them. Ly Dion introduced me some a few days ago so I decided to download them. Much to my disappointment, there are not many websites you can download those songs from. Not even 4shared. I didnt want to try mediafire cuz these days mediafire takes about half an hour to download the songs. So I thought of converting the youtube songs to mp3 by using a certain website but the youtube japanese songs are not of really good quality.

I just practise an hour of piano. Actually I was supposed to practise for 2 hours under my dad's order. I think I'll continue later, though very unlikely I will do so.

Today everyday had fun playing Cluedo. Thanks to Bernice who brought it to school. Or many of us will die of boredom. Of course there are either games like Monopoly, Uno etc, but they are quite common and not as fun as Cluedo, which many of us dunno how to play at first. We learnt how to play along the way. The first round Bernice, Cheryl, Zoe Kyleen, Min Yi and I played and result in a draw. The second round more people joined in so we paired up. Bernice will bring Cluedo again tmr I think.

The BR class went for cooking class today. Man, they get to bake and eat!! But the teacher took back their remaining cakes they baked. Such injustice! The parents didnt get to taste their children's once in a blue moon baked products and the teacher just brought back home the students' food. Plus they paid for the ingredients.

I'm gonna read the last book of Hunger Games later. There are 3 in total. I still think the first book is the best. Later, I'll have to continue reading the camera manual and I hate reading the manual . So boring. But what to do? Either I read the manual and learn how to use my hand-me-down camera, or be blur and not be able to use my camera to its full potential.

Btw, I was asking Pn Tan about Chinese just now, and she said that when we apply scholarships from other international countries like US and Australia, the minimum requirement is 2 international language, so taking Chinese for SPM will definitely help. The Chinese we sat for in PMR is counted, but when compared to other participants who took Chinese for SPM, of course they will choose the latter.

I did not see Aaron for a long time. He came to school today and now I know the reason why. He had eye infection. He said it did not hurt but his eyes felt heavy. May God bless him and his family who were infected.

It's gonna rain soon. I'm gonna sign out now so bye=)

No comments:

Post a Comment