CHOCALATES!!!

CHOCALATES!!!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Wassup Everybody!!

Holidays are starting to be a bore lately, I dont do anything worth while. I'm starting to give up on my piano sigh, what with the very fast tempo of the exam pieces. I think I better practise later.

My mum is starting to get hooked onto Korean drama. She watched the remaining episodes of My Princess on Youtube cuz she was impatient to wait everyday to watch on TV. Then she came across some other Korean dramas. Eg Iris. So my parents rented the series and now we are at episode 5. My parents suggested I ask some friends to come over to our house and have a movie marathon. They dont mind renting the movies or series. My dad said last time he had movie marathons with his friends and it was quite fun. They watched TV, cook and eat, watch again, eat etc. So far I only ask Kyleen and Cheryl, but I'm not sure who else to ask. Everybody seem so busy in the holidays. Bernice, Nicole, u guys interested?

I'm taking Chinese for SPM, but the only chinese tuition available clashes with cg. I dont want to put God aside anymore just to go for chinese tuition like I did for these past 3 years. Chinese is not as easy subject, so I will have to take tuition. I really dunno what to think regarding this matter. What am I gonna do? Time passes really fast, I will have to face all of the big problems when school reopens: tuition, being a probate, unending piano exams, and who knows what else. I'm getting very worried now so let's move on to the next topic!

I wanna watch Hunger Games!!! Josh Hutcherson is acting as Peeta. He acted in Cirque Du Freak before. I somehow mixed up and told Kyleen it was Alex Pettyfer who is acting as Peeta. Oh well.. They have quite a few experieced actors and actresses. Eg Elizabeth Banks who is gonna act as Effie Trinket, the guy acting as Cato--Alexander Ludwig acted before in Race to Witch Mountain. Isabelle Fuhrman who acted in Orphan is acting as Clove. If I am not mistaken, Amandla Sternberg who is acting as Rue acted in Colombiana. I hope Hunger Games will turn out to be a good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment