CHOCALATES!!!

CHOCALATES!!!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Sense of Failure?

Every time I decided to do something, I just dont have enough determination to do it, eg wake up early today to exercise... Instead I woke up later than usual=(

Then, there are many other things besides that. I was enthusiastic to do something for a moment, then I lost interest. Eg I thought of joining volleyball next year, then I thought maybe badminton instead cuz at least I know the basics, then when I realise how bad I am in it, I thought of swimming!! My mum suggested I learn swimming this holiday, then I thought maybe next year I can put swimming under the sports category next year. Turns out mum says it's too rush so I'm not learning swimming now....

I feel like a 5-minute person (dunno got such word in english or not), 五分钟热度, or hangat-hangat tahi ayam. Ugh, why am I so.... hopeless? Maybe I shouldnt plan anything in my life, just go with the flow or something. Sigh..

No comments:

Post a Comment