CHOCALATES!!!

CHOCALATES!!!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hallelujah!!



This is a song from Big Bang and it's really catchy. Though it doesnt sound very pure when Tae Yang sang "I'm falling, I'm falling, falling". Only GD, T.O.P., and Tae Yang sang here.

P.S. This is Iri's OST by the way.

P.P.S. And Iris is a Korean drama, one of the highest budget one, for those who dont know. An action-packed series. I recommend this to those who love action-packed shows and guns. They filmed in Hungary, Japan and China. Cool right?

Last evening, I successfully baked a batch of butter cookies without much help of my mum. Mum only helped me beat the big chunk of butter into smaller pieces and er, cleared up my mess. I wanna thank God, my friends who bake eg Kyleen, Bernice and Elsa, and my family or I wont bother to bake at all. When I saw so many people started baking, I felt I dont want to waste my holiday following the same routine of using the com, practising piano, reading and watching TV everyday so I thought "Why not bake?". My family who tasted the cookies said it was ok. The first cookie I ate was half dry and half moist, but the other cookies I ate were ok though. I took photos of my hard work, but I wont be uploading here cuz I'm lazy...

Hallelujah!!

Maybe baking can be my hobby in the future hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment