CHOCALATES!!!

CHOCALATES!!!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Another Korean Drama

We watched finish Iris yesterday, sad ending, but whatever. T.O.P. acted as an assasin in this series and I felt so sad when he was killed by the main character. I still didnt get over the fact that he used a girl's feelings to get information out of her and then killed her. Ah I know it's just a show, not reality. But I really hate that kind of betrayal.

We returned that series and rented City Hunter!! Lee Min Ho acted in this series. Park Min Young who acted as his lover is actually his girl friend now. She was featured in Big Bang's Haru Haru mv...



There you go!!

Ok, I could have rented a movie to watch tomorrow but I forgot=( I guess we will have to make do with the old movies then.. I hope everyone will enjoy themselves tomorrow..

Hmm, my mum might be getting a tablet. Mum suggested to get me a netbook but my hopes were dashed when she said we can just share and use the tablet with the keyboard so they dont need to get me a netbook. On the outside I told them it was ok if they dont get me a netbook, but I was secretly wishing for one. I know I should be grateful for what I have now, but I couldnt help feeling diasppointed and was in a bad mood after that.

I think I might be influenced by my mum to get hooked on watching Korean dramas.. I think I know where my money will be spent on in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment