CHOCALATES!!!

CHOCALATES!!!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

What's Life, Really?

I feel like I have been just too busy this year, studying and studying for PMR. Sure, i had a good time with friends, I learned new things, but I felt I put in too much time in studying. Well, maybe it's an improvement of last year when I practically really waste my whole year not doing anything..

I'm glad it's 2 more weeks to PMR. Everything will be over by then. I will think of what I really want in life, what I want to be, that kind of stuff. I will not spend too much time studying next year definitely, whether I want to or not because I have 2 major piano exams coming up then. I have to make sure I pass or I will have to resit again in Form 5, and it will be really mega pressuring.

I have been a disappointment to my piano teacher this year. I did not practise much this year so naturally my piano became worse. I thought I could pass the fundamental yamaha exam which I sat in June but I was just two marks away from passing. My dad had to pay the same total amount of money just to resit that particular section only, which actually happen to be my singing. I like singing, but preferabbly when everybody is singing together like in church or something. My singing turns naturally bad when I had to sing all by myself.

I watched this Bread, Love and Dreams, a Korean drama and today is the last episode in 8tv. I should follow the leading guy's positive attitude and never ever give up, when everything seems like it is lost. The next drama replacing this series will be acted by Rain, I cant remember the title but I know there will be some action and fighting in it. Oh man, I wanna watch that series!!!

Sometimes, when a person is so focused on his goal, and so motivated to reach it, he has to give up something. Perhaps, the time, relationship with God, etc. Slow down, and think, is what you are giving up really worth the goal  you are trying to achieve?

 I have been chasing my goal throughout this year, which is by studying super hard. I've never studied that hard before in my life, truth to be told. Now, I feel like I'm missing something, which is peace. My mind is thinking about studying everyday. I mean, I'm not super stress or anything, it's just everyday I had to spend some time studying that I feel like I waste a lot of time if I dont do so.

Next year, I will be more active in co-curricular activities eg debate, cf, and maybe join one sport and actually attend it. Academic is not everything, and it;s starting to eat me up.

Thank you God, for everything.  

No comments:

Post a Comment