CHOCALATES!!!

CHOCALATES!!!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

I Believe In You And No One Else

I know that in half a month all this will be over. I know that in the mean time I will do my best and you will do the rest. I know I do not need to be afraid because you will always be with me. I know that you will help me achieve my dreams if I really put in the effort. (I'm talking about God, not my blog)

All the same, I do still feel a bit worried. And I hope PMR quickly comes and goes. I'm sick of tired and studying. I missed the 1st episode of Fugitive Plan B acted by Rain becuase I was busy doing science! AAAAHHHHHH! How could I missed it? No, this cannot be happening!

EEEEEEEEE...... Ah well, never mind. I managed to watch 1 HK drama but that was before I know my dad recorded the korean series. Or else I would have saved it for the latter.

My mum bought coconut juice and spent 5 something on it. She said it's quite expensive but yet worth it at the same time because it's very healthy. It was quite a big coconut. And she bought it in a packet so the whole family shared. It's very nice!

Oh by the way I remembered the name of the western restaurant I went yesterday. It's called Euro Deli.

I dont know why, but everytime when exam comes I always get hooked onto something, and I mean it in a bad way. For example for mid-year, I got hooked onto Archie Comics. Trials worse, I wasnt that hooked onto Archie Comics but I ended up watching tv also! Now for PMR, I'm here blogging.

I think I better continue with my science or I'm gona sleep very late. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment