CHOCALATES!!!

CHOCALATES!!!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

A New Look?

En Ravi said there's spotcheck today, so I decided to tie my hair and give myself a new look. I tied my fringe japanese style, with Yong Le's help and hers and Cheryl's pin (mine's too small). I still dunno how to, and I'm gonna learn! There was really a spotcheck and the teachers were strict they actually cut some of the students' hair!

Pn Faridah gave a speech today and said we should be staying away from handphones, facebook, and yet I'm still here blogging.. Cant help missing my blog, can I??

So, today we got a free pencil case and a LRT ticket though it's only one-way.. I dunno whether it can be used for the Tmn Bahagia station or not, if cant I think I might give it away, after I ask my parents, that is.

We had a gotong-royong and our class did quite a good job of cleaning the classroom=) The guys wiped the fans till it was very clean. Some of the girls helped to clean the window. The water was black, and I helped to get clean water. Shafilah and the others took the decorations down:(

Oh, and Zoe got back her drawings which she lent to teacher in the beginning of the year. I liked her Emma Watson drawing the most, it's really nice. She looked very real and awesome!

I'm gonna do BM now so, ciao! =0

No comments:

Post a Comment