CHOCALATES!!!

CHOCALATES!!!

Monday, November 15, 2010

*yawns*

Bored, bored, bored, bored, bored.

This sunday, will be Abbey's and Lay Mun's birthday! I 4got to give Lay Mun her present, so I guess I'll give it next year. Out-ing! Out-ing! Out-ing! Cnt wait 4 this sat 2 come. I guess I wont be goin 2 church on sat then. Maybe on sun....

Ah, wat elsle? Oh! DUMC has this MADWORLD contempory dance and I wanna go! Its on fri, 3rd Dec at 8 pm, sun 5th Dec 3 o clock n another 1 on 8 pm.

There's this XYZ camp in Dec also but I'm not really interested in going. Dad suggested I invite a few frens n go together but I felt theres no point becuz our schol also has cf camp n d location is at Peacehaven also. But I'll ask lah. 4 fun.

 This Wed is a public hol but VERY UNFORTUNATELY, I hv tuition. This is very bad thing. My whole family is holiday-ing but me-go tuition. Learn maths. Sharks:(

I feel like eating ice-cream all of a sudden. But there's no ice-cream in d freezer!


                                     
 Hmm, I wonder how r u suppose 2 eat this kinda ice-cream? XP

No comments:

Post a Comment