CHOCALATES!!!

CHOCALATES!!!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

AH!!

Yes!! hols strtin nx wk!! That's good news. Bad news: time flies so fast it'd probably be in a blink of eye and it's 2011 d..

*sobs* I'l miss this year... In fact i'm strtin to miss my youthful days.. AH!!! I DUN WAN TO GET OLD.  I cnt believe its d end of 2010 d... Time flies.. YIKES!

This week, I had tasted quite lots of good FOOD. Yeah, FOOD! LolsXP  Like I said in my lst post, we went to eat in ITALIANNIES in 1U. The food is very good. We ordered quite a lot of food. They gave free bread thats suppose to be eaten with olive oil. then theres another dish consistin of bread with tomatoes as d topping, fish, chicken, 2 diff types of pasta, and.. pizza! I felt bloated after eating. I actually wanna order d lasagna but d waiter say dun hv d.. I felt really dissapointed cuz I never tasted lasagna b4. And its expensive. 30 over bucks for 1 dish.

Then yesterday my mum brought us to McDonald. D 1 near Gayithiri's hse. They renovated d place and it loos real cool now. I told my dad so but he replied dat d food stil taste d same anyway=) The usual RM5.95 set has expire d i guess... We ordered d spicy chicken set since theres no GCB to my dissapointment again. Hven tried dat yet...

Lastly, just now, my mum made pizza 4 dinner! She came bck like around 7 o' clock and we were VERY VERY HUNGRY already. She went to visit my grandfather cuz d pastor wanna talk to him (he just converted to be Christian) and since my dad and bro could not bear thier hunger any longer, they ate grondnutsXD

Mum put cheese, meat, onions, pineapple, tomato sauce on d dough and dats our homemade pizza! Mum had to specially make a diff 1 for my bro cuz he doesnt like onions and pineapples. So I bet my brother happylah, no need to eat vege, what a treatXP

Bck 2 schol tmr after a long holiday of Deepavali festival. Though it will be onie a week and then pur schol break!! Sigh again, I dun wanna go form 3.. I hope I wil be in the same class with one of my friends... Still, it wont be the same as this year anymore... Niwayz, nites!  

No comments:

Post a Comment