CHOCALATES!!!

CHOCALATES!!!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

CNY

Personally, I find CNY rather boring. I used to love this event as we would be celebrating my great grandfather's birthday in the restaurant, ie we will get to eat lots of delicious food. Of course, there were angpau too. Now, nothing about CNY is appealing except the holidays itself and that I have the opportunity to travel. In the future days to come, I will celebrate CNY with my family for the first few days and ciao I go to some other place. Somehow when I thought about travelling overseas in the future, I picture myself travelling alone carrying a backpack walking between some ancient buildings in black and white. Whether I will have the chance to travel to such places in such fashion or not, I will soon find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment