CHOCALATES!!!

CHOCALATES!!!

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Feeling... Pessimistic?

I came to blog about what is troubling me but ended up getting sidetracked and giving the events of the day (last post)... Anyway, people think of me as a person who is just so... Like who I am right now, but the truth is, I never really like who I am, it's not like I'm trying to be a wannabe or anything, but I have self esteem issues at times, of who I am as a person. Am I useless? I definitely feel so at times. Am I this, am I that? Just knowing that I am not capable to be someone whom I can be proud of, being disappointed with myself, why can't I do this, why do I fail to do that?, just makes me know I am a failure. Haha, being blessed with so many things, so many chances, but yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment