CHOCALATES!!!

CHOCALATES!!!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Overwhelming Frustration

I am supposed to be doing homework now, which is maths. I just don't understand the question and I feel so frustrated with this year. I feel like this year is so hectic, so stressful, I suck at time management, therefore I feel like a failure. Just can't help feeling so. Teachers, are no doubt knowledgeable and good in the subjects they are supposed to teach, but the fact that I find a tad difficult to understand what they are talking about puts us in a disadvantage. Pn Anna, my math teacher is on leave for a few months, the new math teacher we have just teach a bit and I guess expect us to understand the chapter. He is nice, but then again, I don't understand what he is scribbling on the board. So I'm trying to understand what he is trying to teach by reading the examples in the textbook but they only have one example for that. I seriously don't know how to do my homework!! I kinda wish I didnt give up math tuition but then I might not be able to cope. The feeling of disappointment, helplessness, frustration, worrisome is what I have been feeling throughout this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment