CHOCALATES!!!

CHOCALATES!!!

Friday, December 9, 2011

Heaven Is A Place On Earth



Great voice, cool song. This was a song released about 20 years ago, when music were real music.. When I saw a title mentiong heaven, I thought she is a Christian. I read from somewhere saying she was a Christian, but she became a Buddhist. Dunno real or not..

Yesterday I resat my piano exam. The Yamaha melody singing version. I wasnt nervous, perhaps I should have been, then I would have played faster. The examiners said I played too slow and asked me to play the second time. Not only that, my tempo wasnt consistent and my pictch was sometimes good but sometimes shaky.

Ah well at least it's over..

I went back to school yesterday to buy exercise books. I didnt know we can go buy already until Elsa told me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment