CHOCALATES!!!

CHOCALATES!!!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Lazy...

Yesterday I went 1U with my mum cuz we wanted to go POPULAR to buy books:) Mum made a member card a month ago so we can get discount. We bought 2 bks 4 only RM23 its kinda cheap=) We went to eat japanese food (I LOVE jap food XD) at Nippon sth (I cnt rmmbr the full name) and the food is real nice. They havent cook white rice so they serve garlic rice at the same price.

It was my dad's birthday two days ago. We bought 2 slices of Secret Recipe's cake. I dun really like the golden nugget tho. Mum and I went to the MPPJ library so we just drop by at Secret Recipe's. Mum complained the weather was really hot so we bought ice-cream at McD. We wanted mix but they dun have so we chose chocalate. When we saw the price was 3 ringgit sth we thought that d price had increased. But no, it wasnt. They dipped the regular cone (the 1 with vanilla) on the hot chocolate cream so it was like the inner layer is vanilla and the outer layer chocolate, if you know what i mean. So it was more expensivelah. The ice-cream was delicious but the thing was it kept leaking. The chocalate cream was hot so the ice-cream melt faster.

I am so bored... Maybe I'll go blogwalking. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment