CHOCALATES!!!

CHOCALATES!!!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

AGAIN!!

Guess wat? I sprained my ankle again. N in a very lame way too=_=

It happened yesteray durin cf.. I was sittin on the floor, tryin to get up, n OW! I felt something crack( i think) n I decided not to get up cuz it reaaaaaally hurt.. The pins and needles must have numb my leg and somehow I sprained my ankle just by trying to get up. Even the doctor cant believe me. He taught me:
R- Rest
I-   Ice
C-  Compress
E-  Elevate 
He told me to remember what he taught me cuz I'm always spraining my ankle. Hah!

I felt this is really fate. The last time when I sprained my ankle I didnt heal completely so I guess God gave me the opportunity to sprain my ankle so I can see the doc and this time hope that my ankle can heal completely, if u know wat I mean.

It's another way of lookin at things and be optimistic, I guess





  Have a happy holiday to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment